SAP Mobility Consultant
Are you a passionate about user experience and transforming the way people and companies do business? Do you want to work with the best designers, developers and solutions and help take mobile solutions to the next level using superior UI/UX, integration of cognitive, AR/VR and IoT?
If so IBM's mobile practice is the right place for you. You will join our team helping organisations implement strategies to unlock business value from their SAP infrastructure. You will help design and implement mobile solutions using web, hybrid or native technologies depending on the customer strategy and use-case.
We at IBM are proud to work with SAP on numerous implementations of SAP mobile solutions in many different industries and technologies. We are also proud of our highly successful alliance with Apple through which we have developed expertise, methodology and solutions that are helping several hundreds of companies transform the way they work. This ranges from transforming entire industries such as the airlines where the top airlines in every continent of the world today run IBM mobile solutions, to implementing fast, agile simple solutions to everyday organisational issues such as reimagining approvals workflows or transforming the retail store experience.
You will join a team which, according to Forrester, is world leader in implementing mobile solutions for customers and that through, for example its unique alliances with SAP, Apple, Zebra, Neptune, has already implemented mobile solutions in numerous companies and industries around the world. You will help us to further strengthen our offerings in SAP Enterprise Mobility. This is an opportunity to shape and implement world-class Enterprise Mobility solutions. Depending on your skill set, you will contribute under any or all of these roles:
- Solution Architect and Subject Matter Expert (SME), leading overall design and implementation of major projects, articulating the added-value of our proposals to customers and providing consulting on mobility strategy.
- Technical and Application Architect, designing and leading the implementation of mobility platforms and applications.
- Mobility consultant, designing and implementing mobile applications to transform the back-end SAP processes.
Job placement: Stockholm or Gothenburg
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of SAP Mobile solutions and/or SAP Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAP) such as SCP, SMP or its predecessors SUP or Syclo Agentry. Experience in 3rd party solutions integrating to SAP such as Neptune Software, Movilizer
- Experience implementing mobile applications at customers.
- Fluent in Swedish & English.
- Strong communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top