SAP Master Data Governance Consultant
We're looking for Enterprise Applications Master Data Data Governance Consultants to enhance our growing team. In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of data management across the entire application development life-cycle from requirements gathering through to implementation.
You will be joining a truly diverse, dynamic and performance driven team that is passionate about delivering innovative solution to the Client: you will accelerate the pace of your learning and exposure to new technologies and you will have the opportunity to keep your skills relevant our Clients and the market.
The position requires the ability to design, configure and test SAP MDG solutions . This role will entail working closely with multiple teams including client business leads, project managers, functional consultants, business analysts and IBM's offshore teams across all project phases.
The successful candidate will be responsible for full life cycle of SAP Master Data Governance projects and be passionate about Master Data practices and the upcoming technologies in this area.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor Degree
- Interacting with business data owners and technical project teams
- Strong SAP Data Migration background with multiple full lifecycle experience across multiple functional areas
- Mastered knowledge of SAP Master data knowledge, more specifically:
- SAP MDG architectural principles
- SAP MDG integration with SAP ERP, Ariba and others
- SAP MDG functionalities
- Strong execution experience of the data migration lifecycle from strategy through data remediation, mapping and execution Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust and credible programme execution: Mastered
- Strong teaming/team leadership skills including planning and reporting : Mastered
- Strong Technical skills (ABAP, Process Integration)
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Understanding of the specificities of the master data for SAP
- Exposure to project management disciplines and tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Working on large, diverse, cross-national teams
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top