SAP IS-Retail Managing Consultant
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5000 satisfied joint customers. This is your opportunity to join the world's leading SAP integrator with more than 10,000 SAP practitioners and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. You'll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading edge technology.
We are looking for a SAP Retail Senior Managing Consultant to enhance our growing team. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong functional and business skills. You can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP delivery and strong consulting experience. We are looking for a professional with IT consulting experience, including gathering requirements, translating those into a functional design and implementing it; with the combination of analytical, communication and presentation skills.
You will be able to quickly earn confidence from both clients and colleagues and you are being regarded as a reliable advisor. Working in and managing projects that transform and add value to our leading clients in the BeNeLux in a team of multi national colleagues and client staff is the next step in your career!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years of experience as SAP Consultant in retail.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in SAP IS.Retail solution.
- Understanding the main processes within a Retailer
- Experience with designing workshop, documenting results and delivering solutions end to end.
- Deep understanding of SAP F&R (Forecasting & Replenishment)
- Understanding of SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) and POS Data Transfer & Audit (POS DTA)
- Excellent customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences
- Ability to communicate business design and implementation details to customer end users
- Ability to create solutions from proposal through implementation and go-live
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Stakeholder management skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top