SAP Invoice Processing Analyst
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Purpose of the job:
Processing of suppliers' paper invoices by entering the data into Accounts Payable System.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Process invoices into Accounts Payable System.
- Ensure quality and accurate work at all times.
- Ensure that invoices are process in timely manner and all deadlines are kept.
- Achieve the required productivity on constant basis.
- Minimize error rate to comply with quality targets.
- Ensure good team work at all times.
- Understand the specifics of the tasks and countries.
- Follow provided procedures, documentation, instructions and Internal Audit & Business Controls guidelines.
- Respond to requests/questions from countries and other IBM functions.
- Raise any issues / problems with the team leader or manager
- Assist in training of new staff
- Be responsible for the day to day activities of the country operation
- Support other operations teams and Country Focal points as necessary
- Ensure adequate cover in the team at all times during vacation and sickness, ensure that the Operations Team-leader is informed and ensure that the monthly time sheet is completed and supplied to the Team-leader for approval
- Assist in country integration's and other ad-hoc projects
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fluent English skills
- Sufficient language skills to understand invoices
- Reliable, precise, efficient, well-organized
- Flexible in work schedules
- Some keyboard skills
- Motivated (need to get the work completed successfully and accurately each day)
- Capable of achieving the goals under pressure
- Some computers skills
- Good at teamwork
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top