SAP Hybris Transformation Consultant
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers. We are looking for consultants who can bring commerce or marketing transformation skills, coupled with SAP hybris skills to our fast growing Customer Engagement and Commerce Practice. IBM are expanding their e-commerce offering and are looking for a talent with passion and real hands-on experience of working with the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform.
Responsibilities include some or all of the following areas:
- Advise on best practice Commerce or Marketing process design.
- Design, architect, configure, implement a large scale, complex SAP hybris enabled transformations.
- Participate in design authority forums to provide direction, advise on best practices and make design decisions.
- Managing the configuration of hybris to ensure it meets best practice design.
Experience in business process knowledge within one or more of the following Industry Sectors: Distribution, Industrial, Financial Services, Communications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We would like you to have a solid Commerce or Marketing background, with SAP hybris experience, ideally in a consulting environment. You will also need the following:
- Significant experience in hands on full lifecycle, production-scale SAP Hybris implementations.
- Experience in agile development and creative projects to produce unique customer experiences.
- First class Project Management Consulting / Business Analyst skills with a proven record of delivering within time and budget.
- Demonstrate practical experience in interpreting complex technical design issues and to communicate effectively with architects, business analysts and designers.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into best practice hybris solutions.
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of languages other than English would be an added advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top