SAP HR Consultant
- Bangalore, India
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
As an SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant, you will manage and support Payroll applications for India, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan.
What you'll do :
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of Payroll applications for India, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan through Incident / Change Request Management
- Implement Payroll for newer IBM Countries as per management decision.
- Provide Consulting support to our client on various Payroll related matter
- You'll have access to all the technical training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from SMEs in the field
- You'll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP HR Payroll for any countries.
- At least one Implementation experience and 2 years of Support experience.
- Hands on experience on Payroll related configuration of Enterprise structure, Personal Structure, Payroll Area, Pay structure, Wage type characteristics, Time related wage types, various Payroll schemas, Payroll related Features, writing PCR etc
- Hands on experience on SAP OM / PA module
- Time Management knowledge can be added advantage
- Ability to independently analyze issues related to Payroll
- Demonstrated communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment.
- Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Solution Manager for documentation purpose, or for raising SAP Incidents
- Knowledge of any Service Management Tool like RTC / Jira / Service Now etc
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top