SAP Hana Developer/Consultant
SAP Hana Developer/Consultant
Join IBM as SAP Hana Developer for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Designing, developing, and deploying complete BI solutions in SAP HANA environment
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Translating requirements into technical plan and align with BSA (Business System Analyst) and project management teams on timing, resources and scope of
• User acceptance testing, performance testing, security testing (including documenting the results) and improvement requests with high urgency
• Assisting with development of analytic reporting, BI tools, dashboards and data modeling
• Pursuing problems and resolve technical issues. debugging, fine tuning and optimizing report performance
• Closely working with BSA and Business Owners to analyze business problems and provide solutions
What do you need for your success?
• Hands-on experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modelling views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL scripting, procedures schema management, data provisioning technology including SAP LT Replication Server
Nice to have:
• Extensive knowledge of the general SAP business processes in at least one major functional area
• Ability to navigate ECC 6.0 Modules (i.e. Knows transactions, processes and can thoroughly unit test and validate BW data to source system for reconciliation)
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
German: Nice to have
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top