SAP HANA Analytics Consultant
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers. The Irish SAP Practice has been the leader in SAP Services in the Irish marketplace over the past 3 decades partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Ireland to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric implementation, upgrade and support engagements for a variety of influential and creative global and local organisations in Ireland, the UK and across Europe. We're currently looking for a number of SAP Analytics consultants, to work in a variety of project roles in the areas of S/4 HANA Analytics, Business Warehouse, Business Planning & Consolidation, Integrated Business Planning, Business Objects as well as emerging areas such as SAP's Leonardo for IoT.
You'll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. As a member of our consulting team you will get the chance to work on new implementations, upgrades, and support engagements - working with the latest technology, methods and tools. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique focus, combining both strong functional and business skills with deep technical know-how and industry experience. We are looking for a Professional with IT consultancy experience who has the necessary expertise to allow you work independently in the following areas:
- Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support of large scale, complex SAP reporting solutions across SAP Logistics, Financials and HR / Payroll.
- Managing and/or executing hands-on build of reporting solution leveraging a combination of S/4 Analytics, SAP BW, SAP BWonHANA / BW4HANA, Business Objects, SEM-IP, BPC, IBP and ABAP for BW.
- Integration of traditional SAP components and 3rd party data sources.
- Preparation, execution and documentation of various cycles of testing
- Partnering with project / end users on engagement delivery and related user training and support
As a consultant you will also need the following professional skills:
- Strong written and oral English
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate client engagement at all levels as appropriate for your project roles
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Strong drive to develop your skills and to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition and a desire to further develop your management and leadership skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills for this position require applicants who have a solid background in SAP Business Warehouse data modelling, data storage and reporting, and also in relevant supplementary SAP products mentioned below, with at least 2 full life-cycle implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment.
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of both consulting and related SAP experience. The role requires an individual who can take charge of producing robust reporting solution based on SAP best practices and tools, across SAP Logistics, Finance and HR Domains.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- S/4 HANA Analytics Certification / Experience in highly desirable
- Experience in use of BODS for date migration
- Proven team leadership experience on larger projects is desirable but not mandatory
- You must have at least 5 years relevant SAP experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top