SAP Fulfillment Quote To Cash Business Analyst
Do you have a passion for learning and applying modern IT practices to deliver and manage global business critical services? Are you a quick thinker? Can you communicate complex ideas? Do you love to solve business problems with systems and integrations? Do you want every day to be a bit different and allow you to work with individuals across the spectrum of the organization and expand your knowledge of operations across multiple departments? Then read on.
Above all, we are looking for applicants who will make an impact and thrive in an open, energetic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
A day in the life at IBM
- Drive results in support of Quote to Cash deliverables
- Be committed to excellence in all you do
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners - all while being based out of our open office environment in North Castle.
- Participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break and have fun by participating in events as available
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay relevant to emerging trends in areas related to SAP
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements. Business analysts act as the interpreters between the worlds of IT and business. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis. IT Specialists in this role primarily apply their technical and business process skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee Influences the functional strategy. Skills: Environment: Professional knowledge of function, business unit or country operations. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies. Communication/Negotiation: Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements. Problem Solving: Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions. Contribution/Leadership: Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives. Recognized as an expert in their field. Often no precedent exists. Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
- Participate in discovery sessions to gather business needs/requirements.
- Synthesize requirements into process/architecture/application solutions.
- Execute testing as required to validate processes, requirements.
- Troubleshoot user/production incidents.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to translate business needs/requirements into process/application solutions
- A minimum 10 years of applicable experience in Quote to Cash solution implementation with SAP packaged software
- A minimum 10 years of quote to cash process
- Experience working with large integrated environments with SAP and non-SAP applications performing complex data mapping and transformation
- In depth knowledge of E2E Quote to Cash processes including (but not limited to) master data, order management, contract management, scheduling & billing, and finance
- Strong team skills along with excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision while delivering project requirements on time and as desired.
- Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, off hours as needed to address production incidents and critical processing periods.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Agile methods and practices.
- Flexibility with assignments and ability to work in a fast-paced open environment.
- Master's degree in IT, engineering or related applicable field of study.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top