SAP Financial Consultant
IIBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with both SAP experience in the Financial and Costing (FI/CO) Module and experience in the service industry most preferably in the public sector. The successful candidate must have a high level of French language proficiency (written and oral).
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4-5 years SAP implementation experience - ideally 3 full project lifecycles with the FI/CO Module
- Strong configuration skills in SAP ECC - preferred applicants will be certified in version ECC 6 and will understand the changes brought forward by S4/HANA and SAP Simple Finance
- Experience in service industry where service requests and equipment records functions are implemented
- Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points between the FI/CO and other SAP modules such as Plant Maintenance, Material Management, Sales and Distribution and CRM
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP
- Understanding of the new SAP Activate methodology would be an asset
- Knowledge of the FS-CM and PS Modules would be an asset
- Accounting designation preferred: CA, CMA, CGA
- Experience working in financial accounting, management accounting and / or financial performance management.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in managing functional teams
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Thorough experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of the service industry and public sector
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients, including building rapports and scope-management
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- High level of proficiency in the French language (both written and oral communication) is essential for this positio n
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top