SAP Finance Senior Consultant
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers. This is your opportunity to join the world's leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. You'll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading edge technology. We're currently looking for SAP Finance consultants in the UK, to enhance our growing team.
As a member of our consulting team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong functional and business skills.
We are looking for SAP Finance consultants who excel at delivering best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients in the UK and Europe. As a member of our SAP team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools including S/4 HANA. At IBM you'll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong functional and business skills.
Skills for this position require applicants who can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP delivery and strong consulting experience. You will be in charge of producing robust Functional and Process designs for SAP Finance based solutions. We are looking for a professional with IT consulting experience, including gathering requirements, translating those into a functional design and implementing it.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid SAP Finance background.
- At least 2 full implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment.
- Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with legacy systems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Client relationship and engagement skills.
- Design, configure, implement a large scale, complex SAP Finance solution.
- Manage the configuration of SAP including some or all of the following: FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-CO, FI-SL, Assets, JVA, PS, BPCS/4 Finance including the core finance modules, Integrated Business Planning and Cash Management.
- Assurance that core elements of the Finance functional design confirm to standards and design principles.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with SAP.
- Experience of S/4 HANA would be very beneficial.
- Fully aware of and experienced with the Configuration options for implementing Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Exposure to MM Integration.
- Experience in working on Multicountry implementations.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top