SAP FI/CO Consultant
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience and skills in a truly innovative environment, where your ideas will always be welcome and your understanding of customer needs will come into its own. Bring with you a good understanding and in-depth experience of SAP Financial solutions, and we can promise you career development, the chance to work with talented individuals, leading edge customers and exciting opportunities that are second to none.
We are looking for experienced SAP FI/CO Consultant to join our IBM Services SAP consulting team. You will be expected to help our large global and local customers devise and implement new solutions to their business problems in the areas of Finance and Controlling. Additionally, you will be expected to help inspire, contribute to and shape our consulting capability in the SAP space as we seek to grow our offerings to both existing and future customers.
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation and maintenance of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP ECC projects at international and local customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients
- Act as professional team member and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems
- Analyze and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives
- Build and maintains relationships with clients, develops own professional learning of SAP products and technologies
- Assist in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, prepares training materials, teaches on-site courses
- Collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties in a self-sufficient and independent way
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) with 2-4 years of SAP experience
- Participation in at least 2 full cycle SAP ERP implementation project
- Experience in the SAP controlling processes (Overhead Cost Controlling, Product Costing, Resource Related Billing, Profitability Analysis and Project System)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Controlling configuration
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Financial accounting processes - New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assets Accounting and Bank Accounting
- SAP S/4 HANA experience or knowledge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top