SAP EWM Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with SAP experience in Extended Warehouse Management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer in North America.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1 full project lifecycle implementations of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) functionality
- Preferred applicants will also have experience with the Task and Resource Management (TRM) and Handling Unit Management (HUM) modules of SAP
- Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 6.0 and SCM 7.0 or higher - experience in S4/HANA and SCM 9.0 preferred
- Preferred applicants will be SAP certified
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies - experience in the Activate methodology preferred
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top