SAP EHSM Technical Lead
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA / HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organisation in the Middle east. We're currently looking for a SAP EHSM Consultant with S4 experience.
You'll be part of our SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading technology. We are looking for a SAP EHS Techncial Lead with S4 experience who has the necessary expertise that allows you work independently in the following areas:
• Manage the delivery of IT services both internally and externally to ensure that they are delivered in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner according to established service level agreements
• Participate in the Project Portfolio Management process and ensure that resources are being fully utilized and properly allocated to meet established timelines and deliverables
• Manage Operational budgets and forecasts for their cost centers in a timely and accurate fashion in support of monthly close and yearly planning cycles
• Participate in the design, development, implementation and enforcement of IT policies and procedures
• Identify areas of improvement and work with Senior Management to implement solutions to address them
• Build and maintain a successful organization through the selection, training, development, and timely appraisal of personnel
Your Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• EHS Functional - GLM, SVT, Dangerous Goods, REACh
• EHS Technical - GLM(WWI), SVT, Dangerous Goods
• Expert in SAP EH&S GLM and Expert in SAP EH&S WWI.
• SUS370 SAP EHS Management - Global Label Mgmt. (GLM).
• SUS350 - SAP EHS Management - WWI Layout (WWI).
• Experienced in MS Word.
• Experienced in SAP EH&S Product Safety.
• Expert in EH&S - PS in EH&S Product Safety
• Good coordination and communication skills
• Experienced in ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO
• Transport and Solution manager
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top