SAP Consultant (SD or MM)
IBM is global IT consulting and service provision company. We enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
IBM Client Innovation Center located in Lithuania delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations, Enterprise Applications consulting and large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions.
We are looking for talent with a passion and experience of working with SAP solutions in areas of SD or MM.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment as necessary
- Proactive knowledge growth of SAP solutions, Consultancy capabilities, Industry solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2-3 years SAP implementation experience - ideally 1 full project lifecycles with one of SAP module (SD or MM)
- Strong configuration skills in SAP ECC.
- Experience designing and configuring the key integration points in various SAP modules such as Financial and Enterprise management, Material Management, Sales and Distribution and CRM, Plant Maintenance etc.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Experience working in financial accounting, management accounting and / or financial performance management
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in one of the following Industry Sectors: Oil&Gas, Distribution, Industrial, Financial Services, Communications, Public sector etc
- S/4 Hana knowledge
- Work experience in multinational environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top