SAP Consultant PI/PO
- Bucharest, Romania
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Configure the clients on the backend systems.
• Configure HTTP and RFC connections both on PI and all connected systems.
• Define and change parameters that PI needs to work.
• Change and install certificates on the systems.
• Error handling and technical problems on both PI and on connected systems.
• Gatekeeper on PI solutions to make sure it can run on the system without giving problems for other systems.
- Knowledge in the area of SAP PI Business layer which is the application that the developers has made ready.
• Transport and configure PI solutions.
• Qualify and check that the developers is using the naming conventions and that the USE CASE is in a good quality.
• Help developers with configuration and solution design.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Deep knowledge on these areas:
- Network components (BIG-IP, firewalls, segments, ports)
- Linux (access and use)
- Use of Certificates (Public + Private + Trusted + star certificate)
- HTTP + HTTPS (TLS + Ciphers)
- Adapter use and the systems PO is communicats to (JMS + SOAP + REST + ......)
- And general understanding of process integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP Certified Technology Associate - Process Orchestration 7.50
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top