SAP Consultant - Oil and Gas
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for an S/4 HANA BPC Lead to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in the below:
1. Strong Finance background (ie with professional qualification like chartered accountant, etc) with good domain knowledge.
2. Experience in implementing BPC for at least 5 large global projects who has presence in multiple geographies
4. Good understanding of various financial accounting standards and GAAPs
5. Strong knowledge on Integration of SAP with third party applications
6. Experience in SAP BO Reporting tools and good understanding of the overall architecture.
7. Exposure to SAP Digital Boardroom will be an added advantage.
You will aim your expertise at driving the below.
1. Solution and deliver BPC engagements
2. Build strong relationships with Senior stakeholders (CFOs)
3. Manage onsite and offshore team to deliver BPC engagements
4. Promote Innovations from SAP in Planning and Consolidation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP s4 HANA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
SAP s4 HANA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top