Your Role and Responsibilities
Join IBM as SAP Consultant for the Global Business Services unit. We are looking for people with SAP modules knowledge, willing to participate on international implementation projects and maintenance support in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and mapping clients' business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Implementation or maintenance of SAP installations at international customers.
• Developing necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Acting as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses.
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• Experience or knowledge of SAP PI/PO / PP/ BOBJ / BW/BI / SD / (e)WM / FI/CO/ HR (SuccessFactors) / MM / APO
• English language, German is a big plus
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders
• Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference
• Willingness to learn new technical skills
• Willingness to travel
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top