SAP CO Consultant
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience and skills in a truly innovative environment, where your ideas will always be welcome and your understanding of customer needs will come into its own. Bring with you a good understanding and in depth experience of SAP Financial solutions, and we can promise you career development, the chance to work with talented individuals, leading edge customers and exciting opportunities that are second to none.
We are looking for experienced SAP FI Subject Matter Experts to join our SAP Global Business Services consulting team. You will be expected to help our large global customers devise and implement new solutions to their business problems in the areas of Finance and Controlling. Additionally, you will be expected to help inspire, contribute to and shape our consulting capability in the SAP space as we seek to grow our offerings to both existing and future customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) with 2-4 years of SAP experience
- Ideally, participation in 1 full cycle SAP CO implementation project
- Knowledge of functional controlling processes (cost element accounting, cost center accounting, product costing, service billing/resource related billing, profitability analysis)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Controlling configuration
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Controlling configuration
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top