SAP BOBJ Consultant
SAP BOBJ Consultant
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client
expected business results.
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and maps clients' business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP BOBJ products to clients.
• Implementation and maintenance of SAP BOBJ installations at international customers.
• Developing necessary product modifications.
• Acting as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses.
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• Experience or knowledge of SAP BW, ETL, BOBJ WEBI, Crystal Reports, Excelsius
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP BW, ETL, BOBJ WEBI, Crystal Reports, Excelsius
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top