SAP BO Consultant
IBM is seeking Consultants interested in working next to some of the best IT Specialists in the industry. Consultants at IBM have a perspective on problem solving that says no one problem, big or small, is an isolated event, but rather part of a much bigger, more complex system.
In this job role you'll use your expertise in translating IT requirements into great design, as well as development and assembly of components, coding, unit testing and documentation, to create custom information systems for our clients. Applicants should also be specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services, and implementation, environment. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join us.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of work experience with SAP BO, preferably in report migration activities between various BO versions
- Knowledge of Universe Designer, Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in Romanian and English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years of work experience with SAP BO, preferably in report migration activities between various BO versions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top