SAP Ariba Solution Architect
IBM is a leading global SAP Ariba partner, with over 20 years of built capability & expertise across all Ariba product releases, and spanning across Consulting, Implementation, Adoption, Application Management and Procurement Outsourcing.
IBM has a strategic imperative to grow its Ariba business & capability, being the largest SAP Partner, and with Ariba being a key strategic product in SAP's End to End Digital Offering, and with enormous growth plans.
As an experienced SAP Ariba Solution Architect at IBM, you will be joining a world class team of experienced Ariba consultants and leading IBMs technical response to Ariba opportunities across the globe. You will also be expected to perform key delivery roles as SAP Ariba Solution Architect, to anchor design for large global Ariba implementation projects delivered by IBM.
At IBM, you'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
We would like you to have a solid SAP Ariba Implementation experience, with at least 2 full implementation cycles, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with ERPs. Implementation experience of other Source to Pay cloud applications like Coupa, Basware would be considered as a bonus.
As a SAP Ariba Architect at IBM you will get the opportunity to sell and deliver projects to the best and most exciting clients. You will also get extensive support from our specialists in the Procurement & Supply Chain area as well as from IBM's other consulting units to ensure your individual and client success. We look forward to working with you.
In addition to the required technical and professional skills detailed, the candidate must also possess:
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP Ariba community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued
- Demonstrated knowledge & implementation experience in the following areas:
- Document Automation (Invoice & PO)
- Data Archiving
- Supplier ID Normalisation
- Supplier Rationalisation
- Supplier & Content Enablement
- Source to Pay Procurement Process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive SAP Ariba On Demand & On Premise experience including at least 2 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Extensive industry experience in Source to Pay applications and Procurement & Supply Chain.
Demonstrated knowledge & implementation experience in the following areas:
- SAP Ariba On Demand Solution Suite's Architecture
- P2P Federated Process Control Realm Concept
- Single & Multi Variant Configuration, Data Replication
- SAP Ariba Integration tools, methods & their application.
- Master & Transactional Data integration with SAP Ariba
- Single Ariba Child Realm to Multi-ERP Integration
- SAP Ariba Data Configuration, Data standards, conversions.
- SAP Ariba Source to Pay Modules Functionality, Configuration, Templates, data flows.
- SAP Ariba Environment Management & Testing.
- SAP Ariba Release Management & Testing
- Ariba Network & related components Configuration
- Ariba Invoice & Tax Configuration across countries
- Ariba Data Migration
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of Source to Pay configuration / processes in ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Lawson and On Premise applications like SAP SRM.
- Implementation experience of other Source to Pay cloud solutions - Coupa, Buyerquest, Bravo, Basware, Oracle Cloud.
- Middleware configuration, like SAP Netweaver PI, TIBCO.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top