SAP Ariba Lead Consultant
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Job Title: SAP Ariba Lead Consultant
As the Ariba Lead Consultant you will head up the design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions, both Upstream (Sourcing, Contracts, etc.) and Downstream (Procure to Pay, Invoicing, Ariba Procurement Content, etc.)
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Combine deep Source to Pay process expertise with expert level knowledge of Ariba applications to articulate and present Supply Chain solutions to client's at the executive level.
- Help IBM's clients to transform their Supply Chains to world class level using Ariba applications.
- Lead teams in translating client requirements into to/be designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in Ariba applications.
- Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of Ariba solutions.
- Participate in sales opportunities by conducting opportunity assessments, answering functional questions regarding Ariba's software and providing Ariba focused sales materials.
- Act as an ambassador to the IBM Ariba community through knowledge sharing, mentoring and networking.
We are enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, we empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Posting Date:28th October 2019
Closing Date: 26th November 2019
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid SAP Ariba Source to Pay process experience
- Understanding and ability to define and run strategic Sourcing events across multiple categories
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP Ariba solutions and products
- At least two full life-cycle implementations of SAP Ariba applications
- Strong experience of Ariba integration with backend ERP systems
- experience in team lead role
- Solid experience in a consulting role
- Current certifications in the SAP Ariba product
- Experience in SAP Ariba deployment in the financial, Retail and Distribution sectors
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with ERPs.
- Knowledge of Source to Pay configuration / processes in SAP (mostly MM with an understanding of ABAP), and SAP SRM.
- Implementation experience of other Source to Pay cloud solutions - Coupa, Buyerquest, Bravo, Basware, Oracle Cloud
- Middleware set up and technical integration like SAP PI
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top