SAP Ariba Go to Market Leader (m/f)
IBM is a leading global SAP Ariba partner, with over 20 years of built capability & expertise across all Ariba product releases, and spanning across Consulting, Implementation, Adoption, Application Management and Procurement Outsourcing.
IBM has a strategic imperative to exponentially grow its Ariba business & capability, being the strategic Cognitive Procurement Partner and the largest SAP Partner.
As an experienced SAP Ariba Solution consulting expert at IBM, you will be joining a world class team of experienced Ariba consultants and leading IBMs Go to Market for SAP Ariba opportunities across IBM markets. You will also be expected to perform sales, business development & alliance roles as SAP Ariba GTM leader.
At IBM, you'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
We would like you to have a solid SAP Ariba delivery, consulting & sales experience. Strong procurement expertise and understanding of the Enterprise applications technology landscape. Sales & delivery experience of other Source to Pay cloud applications like Coupa, Basware would be considered as a bonus.
As a SAP Ariba GTM Leader at IBM you will get the opportunity to sell across markets and industries to the most exciting clients. You will also get extensive sales enablement support from our strategic partners and specialists in the Cognitive Procurement & Supply Chain area to tailor proposition for clients. We look forward to working with you.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years SAP Ariba on Demand & on Premise Sales & Delivery experience.
- 10 years plus industry experience in Source to Pay applications and Procurement & Supply Chain
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- SAP Ariba On Demand Solution Suite's Architecture
- SAP Ariba Integration tools, methods & their application.
- SAP Ariba Source to Pay Modules Functionality, Configuration, Templates, data flows.
- SAP Ariba Environment, Release Management & Testing
- Ariba Network & related components Configuration
- Source to Pay Procurement Process
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP Ariba community and Procurement Industry.
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top