SAP Ariba Consultant (Downstream)
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with experience in Ariba. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer in North America.
Responsibilities for the position include:
Lead module and architecture exploration workshops for Ariba solutions
Lead design workshops for Buying and Invoicing, and Supply Chain Collaboration solutions (downstream)
Lead teams of more junior consultants and clients to deliver:
- Team scheduling and task delegation
- Workshop planning (scheduling)
- Ariba Configuration Workbooks
- Configuration of Ariba products
- Collaboration with Ariba Shared Services
- Prepare test cases and scenarios for Ariba products
- Run test cycles with project and non-project resources
- Cut-Over Plans
- Go-Live cycles
- Hypercare cycles
- Participate in the pre-sales and sales cycles for Ariba products and implementations (ie. respond to client requests for proposal).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 or more full project lifecycle implementations of Ariba functionality as a consultant, experience with Ariba P2P is a must.
- Ability to translate business requirements into Ariba configuration workbooks.
- 2-5 years' experience running Ariba blueprinting and design workshops
- 2-5 years' experience in configuration of SAP Ariba products
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude
- Bilingual in French and English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Certification in Ariba products
- Project Management experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top