SAP and ERP Lead
We are looking for an SAP and ERP Lead to join IBM GTS team.
IBM GTS (Global Technical Services) offers end-to-end IT consulting and business services supported by an unparalleled global delivery network. At GTS, we provide our clients with innovative technology solutions that help them to improve their business processes and in turn, profitability.
- Monitoring problem resolved and RFC completed within target time.
- Monitoring Integration ERP and Surrounding system availability running properly comply with agreement.
- Monitoring availability performance application SAP and non SAP such as : SAPECC, SAPSRM, SAPBIO, PCM, SAP Portal, Mylearning, ICFR, Sniperhire to running properly 24 Hours/Day and 7 Days/Week, comply with standard and service level.
- Monitors problem management and work orders and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Perform synergy with other unit/tower/groups to help and search for information related to the data and quality improvement activities.
- Perform and flow process application and make documentation related to infrastructure topology and technical architecture.
- Ensure all and reports are regularly generated periodically updated
- Leads and communicate the Functional goals to the teams, monitor and evaluates its performance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of Experience in SAP ERP
- Having knowledge with:
- ERP system, function and technology (Particularly with SAP System).
- ERP Business Process.
- IT Security Awareness.
- IT Services Management.
- IT SDLC Process
- IT Project Management
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- Have good communication skill, team player attitude willingness to learn, and fast adaptation to dynamic work environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top