SAP Analytics Consultant
Do you want to join the world's leading consulting and technology organisation in the area of analytics and cognitive solutions - applying experience of implementing SAP based analytics solutions with emerging technology solutions to deliver compelling and true business benefit to IBM's clients? IBM Global Services are looking for consultants who are passionate about emerging technologies in the area of cognitive and analytics and who are able to listen, understand, translate client requirements and priorities.
Requirements are as follows:
Extensive SAP BI and Analytics full life cycle implementation experience covering the following:
• Must have worked for large clients on complex SAP & non-SAP environments.
• Experience in data modelling, particularly in native HANA environments
• Experience of architecting and designing large scale, complex analytics solutions
• Strong experience in troubleshooting issues in highly integrated environments.
• Experience in stabilising & operating complex analytics solutions and their integration with source systems
• Delivery lifecycles with proven method + tools including experience of Agile and Devops methodologies
• Design Authority governance
• Upgrade approaches for enhancement packages and SPS upgrades
• Performance management including performance testing
• Strong understanding of classical non-functional requirements such as security
Extensive technical, hands on experience and ideally certification in the following:
• SAP BW including SAP BW on HANA and/or BW4HANA
• SAP Business Objects including Webi, Design Studio, Lumira and Analysis for Office
• SAP HANA Data modelling including CDS views, PAL
• SAP Data Integration tools such as SDI, BODS
• Integration with other SAP solutions such as BPC, IBP, MDG, EP and SolMan
• Knowledge of SAP ERP systems such as ECC 6.0, BSoH, S/4HANA
Must have excellent client facing skills and verbal/written english language skills. Able to work in a global / multi ethical environment and experience with working with global delivery in offshore and nearshore models.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive SAP BI and Analytics full life cycle implementation experience.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with non-SAP analytics tool such as Tableau, Qlik View, Spotfire etc.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top