SAP ABAP Programmer
Your Role and Responsibilities
We at IBM's internal IT organization are looking for an SAP ABAP Programmer to join an ongoing application development, supporting IBM's financial processes, making finance related issues easier for thousands of colleagues across the globe on a daily basis.
Why you'd enjoy working here:
- We believe in working in Agile teams
- We put a lot of focus on team spirit, mutual respect, and positive atmosphere
- We maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Our senior colleagues are happy to support your individual growth
- IBM is a well-established, prestigious place to work
- You can use our state-of-the-art software solutions for your daily work
- We work in a modern, sunny office in the Budapest Duna Tower Building
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing a new and enhanced functionality within the SAP ECC environment and supporting systems
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fluent English
- Work experience with ERP, SAP ABAP
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform systems analysis and design activities in accordance with development methodology.
- Must be able to work individually or with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work directly with and communicate effectively with the business community
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Cross-application technologies such as ALE/IDOCs, RFC/BAPI technology, LSMW and Workflow could be an advantage
- Experience in SAP standard functionality that includes ALE/IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs, USER Exits, BADI, RF Console Programs, Reports, ALV, Smart forms, SAP Script, BDC, for applications to FI/CO modules could be an advantage
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top