SAP ABAP Programmer
We are seeking an SAP ABAP Developer on Materials Management modul of IBM's Hardware Manufacturing ERP system.
As part of a dedicated, Agile team, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in an ongoing transformation of IBM's Hardware Manufacturing ERP system.
- Participate in requirements / user story analysis and design.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing.
- Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members - as well as stakeholders and other development teams when required.
- Continued focus on improving the application.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Work experience with SAP ABAP, MM module, and Cross-application technologies such as ALE/IDOCs, RFC/BAPI technology, LSMW and Workflow.
- Experienced in SAP standard functionality that includes ALE/IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs, USER Exits, BADI, RF Console Programs, Reports, ALV, Smart forms, SAP Script, BDC.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Analytical skills and proactive behavior,
- Capable to work in an agile team.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top