SAP ABAP developer (M/F) @ IBM CIC Switzerland
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) Switzerland is actively looking for an ABAP developer to join our team. In your role, you will interface with key client stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including, design, development and support. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fluency in German and English (written & spoken)
- At least 3-5 years of experience with ABAP Development in SAP ECC and in software development life cycle.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in developing applications in various SAP modules and in enhancing standard SAP functionality leveraging standard enhancements framework - User exists, Business Transaction Events (BTE), Business Add Ins (BADI), Enhancement Spots (Implicit & Explicit).
- Form Development experience in SAP-Script, Smart-forms and Adobe Forms.
- RF programming expertise using RF framework
- Module pool programming experience using custom controls (ALV/Tree/Image), OLE embedding, etc.,
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- A bachelor's degree or a graduate degree and approximately 3-5 years of related work experience
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top