Salesforce Technical Architect
IBM Global Business Service: Join a leader. Consult with us!IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
• Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during both the pre-sales and post sales cycles
• Effectively facilitates Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT's
• Gathers data migration requirements, analyzes data quality requirements, defines a data quality migration plan and executes the plan
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5 years of prior experience in a consultative role building Salesforce-based solutions
• Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
• Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework
• Good knowledge in integration-based project in enterprise context
• Attained Platform Developer 1 certification AND (Application Architect or Data Architecture & Management or Integration Architecture Designer) certifications
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Ability to travel up to 75%
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Platform Developer II and any other Domain Specialization certifications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities -where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust -where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top