Salesforce Sr. Consultant (Melbourne) - Bluewolf
Senior Consultant (Salesforce - Bluewolf)
- Melbourne based
- 24 month Fixed Term Hire
- Compensation package from $82,110.00 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBMix to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
Our consultants are self-starters who are interested in expanding their careers as problem solvers, critical thinkers, and trusted advisors. We are looking for individuals love working in teams, enjoy project deadlines, and working within a tight-knit and empathetic team built on camaraderie, creativity, business acumen, and fun - we hope you will feel welcome within our team. As a Senior Consultant, you will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to translate customer needs and insights into a solution enabling a sales, marketing, or customer care department on the Salesforce.com platform.
This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. He/she is able to work with other team members to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. The Senior Consultant is a vital role that will work within a team, may lead specific work streams and may even manage an entire project.
- Works effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on client engagements
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Is able to coordinate work streams and effectively manage projects
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, take accurate notes and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
- Can be called on to support Bluewolf sales initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology
- One or more years of experience: administration and configuration of Salesforce.com (e.g. Sales Clouds, Service Clouds)
- Project management experience preferred
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to around 80%)
- Experience with sales force automation technologies and/or the Force.com platform
- Knowledge around Agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience with at least 1 year of Salesforce.com experience (preferably in consulting)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top