Salesforce Sr. Consultant (Los Angeles) - Bluewolf
We are currently looking for a strong Senior Consultant to join our Bluewolf Beyond team and support the implementation of more complex systems/solutions that parallel key client business strategies to foster growth and continuity. Key responsibilities for this Senior Consultant role include:
- Successfully build and nurture long-term client relationships
- Assess and manage multiple customer solutions and projects effectively
- Analyze and evaluate business systems, models, requirements, and user needs to formulate effective solutions
- Manage client budgets as it relates to team resources and Return On Investment (ROI)
- Design and implement complex systems / solutions to parallel client business strategies
- Perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Prepare presentations and effectively facilitate meetings
- Participate in Bluewolf sales initiatives when called upon and lead specific portions of projects or manage his/her own engagements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technical or related program
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to 50% possible)
- 2-5 years of experience, with at least one year in a true consulting role
- Prior leadership, project management and sales experience
- Previous experience working with Salesforce
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top