Salesforce Solutions Architect (London) - Bluewolf
A Salesforce Solution Architect:
- Works effectively individually and with Bluewolf and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
- Can be called on to take a lead role in Bluewolf sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
- Owns the overall design of the technical Salesforce application and recommends best practice solutions based on client business needs.
- Maps business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Understands the technical depth of the project and validates the correct resources for the project
- Is involved in pre-sales engagement and can articulate what requirements have changed pre and post BPR while being responsible for writing a technical spec (for custom development, system integration etc.) jointly with the technical lead.
- Delegates work to a consultant or developer.
- Engages in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms.
- Provides thoughtful leadership in at least two industries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Up to date in Salesforce.com releases and Salesforce.com functionality as well as be up to date in latest technology.
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce.com
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally (up to 75% possible)
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Substantial knowledge of the implementation and configuration of Salesforce
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Has familiarity and first hand experience with third party solutions that support vertical objectives.
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce Certifications are required
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Previous consulting experience or in a related area
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top