Salesforce Solution Consultant （Japan)
- Tokyo, Japan
*This is IBM Japan's position
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We help organizations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customization across the entire Salesforce platform. We promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change. We're experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add a sharp Solution Consultant to our award-winning team.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this Solution Consultant role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with clients to determine business requirements and recommend optimal solutions based on client needs
- Collaborating with clients and development team to define and implement creative solutions for a solution direction, visuals and experience
- Establish and promote design & architecture guidelines, best practices and standards
- Effectively prepare Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Configuration Workbook, Data Models, Detailed Functional Design, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Directs work of project team members by assigning duties, setting deadlines, monitoring progress and performing applicable follow-up
- Owning the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Working collaboratively with the Technical Lead and development team in writing articulate technical specs
- Engages in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
- Obtain and maintain role-based Salesforce certifications as required upon hire
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-5 years of consulting experience in a related area
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform
- Previous project management experience
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Japanese - Business Level or above (JPLT L2 or above)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top