Salesforce Solution Architect
- San Francisco, CA
The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your Role and Responsibilities
A Bluewolf Solution Architect translates requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for key solutions that support significant process improvement and growth for our valued clientele. In this Solution Architect role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
• Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work
• Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities
• Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
• Understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project
• Promotion of best practice related solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve overall adoption
• Engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
• Ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurrent projects
• Ensure that project does not duplicate functionality or diverge from client strategies
• Work with enterprise and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing client needs
• Adherence with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development and use of solutions and applications
• Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation, providing input and solution guidance to the technical lead for custom solutions
• Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through the development of training course and mentoring
Solution architects play an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. We're looking for someone articulate, driven and service oriented. At Bluewolf, client achievement is mutual success. We champion and support our Pack from day one by providing key resources to fuel your success and that of our valued clients. We're all about defying conventional thinking, creating new methods and using proven insight to create successful, measurable business outcomes. There has never been a more exciting time to join our Pack.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 4-6 years of consulting experience
• Multiple Salesforce platform certifications
• Experience with senior roles in Salesforce implementation projects
• Experience with multiple project deliveries using Salesforce platform solutions
• Experience working with enterprise clients
• Knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
• Strong business processes, process documentation and process improvement skills
• Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Travel up to 75%
• Fluent in English and French
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top