SalesForce Release/Deployment Engineer
- Bratislava, Slovakia
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Salesforce Release Management includes planning, scheduling, and controlling a software build through various stages and environments.
An efficient release management process ensures that the deployed code works in line with the expectations of stakeholders.
What would your daily tasks look like?
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with IT and QA teams to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for customers.
- Work with the management to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company's deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Act as primary customer contact for deployment related inquiries and issues.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Salesforce DX
- Experiences with version control tools e.g. GIT
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages (python, shell/bash, ruby...)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis...)
- Experience with SF Deployment tools Autorabit, Copado
Starting salary from 2200 Eur (depends on your previous experience and language proficiency)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- previous Salesforce experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM CIO Office drives change, innovation and efficiency within the enterprise by ensuring a company's IT operations are responsive, resilient and secure enough to keep pace with ongoing changes in technology and business requirements.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top