Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Your Role and Responsibilities
Salesforce.com is the world's leading CRM software and enterprise cloud ecosystem. Salesforce empowers companies to connect with their customers
in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes,
and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running.
The consultants in Salesforce Marketing Cloud role use their background in IT (administration, consulting or development) to work on a specific client project or solution. They will ensure that the custom solution is integrated into the overall program, and provide fixes to defects identified by the quality assurance team during the software development life cycle.
You can work on this position from Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and implementation of business solutions based on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Test, documentation and deployment
• Support and maintenance
• Active communication with the customers, business analysts and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• Previous experience Marketing cloud implementation
• IT related education / IT Background (Application developer, IT Consultant role)
• Communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
• Fluent English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses - both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top