IBM Bluewolf are the Salesforce consulting agency that enables companies of any size and industry to connect customer experience to value.
About the role:
- As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for :
- Design and implementation of critical customer facing solutions on the Force.com platform
- Actively engaging in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven methodologies
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Gather data migration requirements, define data migration plans and perform complex data migrations
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute
- Demonstrate experience and certification in Agile, Sales Cloud and or Service Cloud
- Demonstrate experience in working with and in Customer Journeys
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 5 years core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce business process competency, and functional subject matter expertise and Enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce tools, offerings and products
- Experience delivering typical functional analysis and design artefacts on projects
- Hands on experience playing a key part during pre-sales and bids to analyze, shape and design solutions and winning proposals for clients
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 6 years core consulting skills
- 5 years Salesforce experience
Who we are:
Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create
results. We are the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason-our technology-driven method
combines our years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their
customers. We specialize in leading cloud solutions like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for
so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders
dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
How we'll help you grow:
We work as a team. Our ultimate asset is that we inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true
to our ideals. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems
we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints,
have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills.
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to
build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout
your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often
working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long-term
career goals in mind.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
5years core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce business process competency, functional subject matter expertise, and enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce tools, offerings and products.
Experience delivering typical functional analysis and design artefacts on projects.
Hands on experience playing a key part during pre-sales and bids to analyze, shape and design solutions and winning proposals for clients
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
6years core consulting skills
Solid SalesForce experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top