Salesforce Business Consultant
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Salesforce CRM consultant reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business requirements and user needs. This person is able to independently formulate and implement more complex systems and solutions that parallel overall business strategies. The Consultant is responsible for preparing business process documentation, process flow analysis, technology-enabled process improvements/redesign, requirements definition, data modeling, and detailed functional design. He/she is also expected to be hands on with the configuration of the application along with testing and training.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-3 years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM technology Certifications
- Working Knowledge & application of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with external clients
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution sk
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Web Design/Portal or Salesforce Community understanding and application
- Working within the Federal Government (0-3 years exp)
- Certifications to include Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Federal Clearances or ability to be cleared
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top