SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Cloud
Your Role and Responsibilities
The sales teams at IBM are world-renowned for being industry's top experts in the profession. As a Seller at IBM, you will have the opportunity to use one of the most innovative and extensive portfolios of products and services bring best in breed solutions to IBM's clients. Work with world class organizations to help them understand how IBM solutions can contribute to their overall success and master business relationships to become a trusted advisor to your customers.
In IBM Ecuador we're looking for a new sales rep and this may be your opportunity!
You'll de responsible for:
- Serving a territory of IBM corporate accounts
- Develop, lead and execute the sales plan
- Responsible for the pillar of Hybrid Cloud in the assigned territory
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client's data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Don't delay, apply now!
More info: https://www.ibm.com/cloud
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in sales (at least 4 years)
- Ability to communicate and relate to Business Lines
- Experience in sales in Cloud and Artificial Intelligence
- Software sales experience
- Leadership and Negotiation Capabilities
- Ability to develop and execute commercial strategies
- Knowledge of IBM Software or similar (Oracle, Microsoft, CA, etc.)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Systems Engineering (or related), Industrial
- Postgraduate in Business (desirable)
- Intermediate / Advanced English
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top