Sales Management & Transformation Leader, Cloud
The individual will play an extremely important role in the growth plans for the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region. This is a support function role that learns and understands business needs then synthesizes these into operational objectives, acting as an enabler for cross-functional Circles to achieve their goals. This will include collaborations with Finance, HR, Resources, Enablement, Quota and Deployment Team.
The Operations Lead will collaborate with the Leadership to ensure the successful of execution of business requirement. The role will include but not limited to:
- Work alongside Business leads to define, operations forecast based on the 'go to market' strategy and collaborate on setting their own comprehensive goals and KPIs.
- Work alongside regional finance teams to develop financial reporting based on agreed strategy.
- Collaborate to create best practices, guideline or playbooks for the Cloud Unit.
- Work with the Quota and Deployment team for the IPL cycle.
- Work with leaders on TAAP Payments and program management.
- Building the required report to ensure a successful execution of the business Strategy and initiatives.
- Collaborate with people in different departments to ensure timely delivery of business requirements.
- Headcount Resource Planning.
- Business Operations experience.
- Exceptional Excel and financial skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
In this role the candidate will work closely with the MEA Cloud Leadership team and the WW Segment team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Refer to JD
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Refer to JD
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top