Sales Management Advisor (SMA-German)
Your Role and Responsibilities
About IBM: IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we build . How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Culture: IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Who you are: As a Sales Management Advisor committed to end-to-end integrated support to our sales leaders. Enabling and engage in achieving the sales revenue, profit and growth objectives for IBM products and solutions through business analytics, sales pipeline management, revenue forecasting. Engaging weekly sales calls management and acting as a focal point to provide advisory services on current business situation
What you'll do: As part of Sales Management - Support team member you will assist Sales Managers in leading opportunities under their territory.
- Assist IBM Sales Managers with standard SMS deliverables (including insights and recommendations) in all geographies who require non cadence support from SMS.
- Dedicatedly work well with all assigned Sales Managers on a weekly basis on additional requirements.
- You will support 'Sales Managers' across geographies run an effective business by assisting them with a limited set of standard reports and insights.
- You will periodically support requests from the designated 'Sales Managers' via email on any adhoc requirements and / or deep-dive analysis.
- You will engage via telecom discussions with 'Sales Managers' to advocate SMS support, understand specific requirements and help needed within Sales Management Support (SMS) mission and scope.
- Based on discussions with Sales Managers build analysis and charts to better understand their pipeline
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to be come the expert you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Should have significant hands on experience in Financial / Sales Operations, Business Research and Analytics domain in the technology industry in global delivery roles.
- Should set up standard SMS weekly reports in our Trigger Based Schedule tool and maintain as Sales Managers are eliminated, added or replaced.
- Use SMS standard assets to fulfill all Adhoc requests.
- Expertise into MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Can work independently
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Cognos and Statistical package
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top