Sales Graduate - IBM Sweden
IBM is seeking highly talented individuals to drive sales activities within our AI solutions and Cloud platform to create differentiating customer experiences and powerful insights. It is a consultative, client-focused, relationship role.
At IBM, we want clients to achieve fast benefits from our AI solutions and Cloud platform. As part of IBM's sales team, you will work with clients as they transform their digital capabilities and organizations. You will have access to the entire organization to develop creative ideas that help clients build the world they envision.
Our Clients are game changers; join a company where you can make an impact.
Our employees are guided by IBM's purpose - To Be Essential .
You will actively:
- Engage clients to develop trust and credibility
- Help clients of all sizes and markets grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions
- Demonstrate consultative sales techniques, technology solution knowledge and industry expertise to influence client decisions, add new value and meet immediate and long-term business requirements
- Identify potential new buyers and solution opportunities within the client organizations using IBM tools and other social business resources
- Negotiate and close deals by understanding, building, and delivering client value propositions
- Develop and execute long-term consultative sales strategies to grow current clients and generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate with IBM sales, technical, executive, product development, financial, and other support resources to deliver extraordinary client engagements
- Continuously maintain and grow skills and knowledge in consultative sales, technical solutions and industry applications, applying expertise to demonstrate IBM's thought leadership during client engagements
This position requires a challenger mentality; a real passion for client success, sales achievement, and daily collaboration with clients and other IBM teammates.
During the 2-year development program, we provide extraordinary sales, technology and industry solution training through a combination of classroom and online resources, hands-on field experiences, phone sales and structured support. We will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to make an immediate impact and achieve individual growth as a leader.
Candidates must be willing to travel for clients and training.
Be a Challenger. Step Up, Get Ready and Jump into the Ring!
Send your application today and join us!
Application and CV in English is required, a copy of your highest achieved degree and a transcript of your grades. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Start date early 2019.
If you have questions please contact Nordic Talent Acquisition Partner Katarina Egnell, email@example.com
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Aptitude to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, identify new business opportunities and translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Passion for technology, trends and how technology is being applied to address business challenges
- Team collaboration and leadership
- Motivation to accomplish sales and business objectives
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathy and skills to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- English language: Fluent
- Swedish language: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- First practical sales experiences, e.g. in selling IT solutions is an advantage
- Education background in sales, IT, management, business or other business-related fields .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top