SaaS Client Co-ordinator (L2)
The L2 Client Co-ordinator manages assigned and queue based Service Requests (SR's) to full resolution for either Maximo or TRIRIGA SaaS customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and ownership of client service requests - both assigned and queue based requests
- Execute and resolve service requests on first contact if the request is within the scope of duties and technical skills. In addition:
- Perform application troubleshooting and log analysis
- Respond to service related questions
- Execute SQL scripts
- Perform basic Maximo/TRIRIGA installation and configuration tasks
- Execute database backup scripts or other system level scripts
- Manage change management process for client requests during the assessment, scheduling, approval, implementation and verification stages
- Provide input and support for incident reports
- Support client review meetings with L3 Client Coordinator as required
- Provide input on process and operational improvements
- Coordinate operational activities with the supporting teams
- Support security compliance procedures and activities
Education and Work Experience
The candidate will possess a bachelor's degree or diploma in engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience. Experience working directly with clients is required and operational delivery experience with is preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
The candidate will possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. As well, excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with L3 Client Coordinator and customers as required. Familiarity with Maximo or TRIRIGA applications at a functional and/or technical level is preferred. Existing knowledge of SQL and Linux based operating systems is preferred. Project management skills or Maximo/TRIRIGA implementation knowledge is an added benefit. Working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server administration including security configuration (Single Sign On or LDAP) and Linux experience are specialized skills that would be valuable.
Equipment and Applications
PC's, hand-held devices, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, e-mail and other software applications as required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment, evening and weekend work required on occasion in support of client activities. In the event of a major outage, expected to be part of the recovery and Incident Response Team (IRT) until service is restored.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
See job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
See job description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top