RRT6182 - HR Contact Center Representative (French-speaking)
This role encompasses HR Generalists and HR Specialists. They handle individual queries through calls and e-mail from all their customers (client employees and managers). Topics include, but are not limited to, Compensation & Benefits, Workforce Management, Skills Learning. The HR Generalists perform 1st level support and receive the queries first through direct calls and e-mails. The HR Specialists perform 2nd level support and handle more difficult, time consuming or special queries. This involves working closely with client HR teams in various countries. The employee leads technical support or the business processes.
- Receive inbound calls/emails/chat from customers and answer questions, as well as question employees to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
Educate employees on client processes whenever necessary
Document all calls/emails/chat with regards to employee's inquiries accurately using contact center tools.
Provide quality customer service on every call/email/chat.
Ensure accurate and timely ticket resolution.
Understand and execute the team's Key Performance Metrics/Service Level of Agreements.
Performs other tasks as required such as but not limited to the following : Lead process training for his/her team
Coordinate with the back office team on process clarification or case follow up
Work with his/her team/Team Leader/support team on process improvements/update, participate on projects
Handle more than one process, including processes of other delivery centers as part of cross-training.
Communicate clearly and effectively with participants
Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of functional activities.
Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May require negotiation to achieve coordination.
Use specialized technical knowledge to identify ,evaluate, and resolve various interrelated problems from several sources.
Recommends improvements to established procedures.
Responsible for a variety of interrelated processes within well established procedures.
Responsible to set work schedules individually or as a team member.
Process is monitored as required.
Provides technical guidance.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual results and for the impact of the results on the team, interrelated activities, or project.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications-Word, Excel, Explorer, etc
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Excellent product knowledge and client HR processes
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional Phone Manner
- French Language Proficiency
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Call Center Success
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top