RRT5989 - Travel & Expense Pre-auditor (French)
The Travel & Expense Pre-Auditor will ensure the processing of expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all claims comply with their Country Specific Expense pre-audit checklist requirements.
- Verify and examine the expense reports before it is approved, processed and paid to ensure its compliance to applicable travel policies and guidelines and that the required supporting documentation are attached per each country's pre-audit checklist.
- Notify the expense submitter of actions required if there are any issues with the expense claims in a timely manner.
- Communicate any clear instructions to expense submitters regarding changes that need to be made to their claims
- Ensure responses and clarifications received from employees are actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure that proper approvals are secured for the expense items being claimed
- Respond promptly to queries being investigated by Policy Owners, Clients, and Team Leader
- Respond promptly to queries raised by the employees directly or via the contact center regarding their Travel expense claims
- Contribute to and participate in process improvements, transformation initiatives and Six Sigma projects within the Domain or Center.
- Achieve performance objectives agreed with the Operations Team Leader / Operations Manager through the Performance Management System (PBC).
- Contribute to the achievement of Employee Disbursements Services performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Comply with all Business Controls requirements to ensure audit readiness at all times.
- Perform other duties as required within Travel Services / Employee Disbursements Process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in French
- Excellent administration, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in all required languages.
- Customer oriented - demonstrates a positive attitude towards customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team.
- Strong thinking and problem solving skills - able to analyze errors/complex issues and identify appropriate solutions.
- Good working knowledge of web-based systems.
- Developed computer skills - Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and internet
- Ability to work under pressure and is highly adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to understand and execute business controls.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Strong work ethic
- Has close attention to detail
- Open to performing routine tasks
- Able to meet deadlines/ SLA requirements
- Has leadership potential
- Can take mentoring and advise constructively
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting and shared services environment.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top