Robotics Process Automation-Analyst
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Urgently looking for a RPA Technical Analyst to join our growing team.
Participate in multiple short term robotic automation pilot engagements autonomously
Participate in the delivery of one or more work streams or multiple work products on major portions of large or medium engagements
Presents engagement (phase) results to clients.
Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
Expected to be proficient in consulting methodologies, key technologies around business processes, engagement support tools and have recognized expertise within their competency area and/or industry
Uses in-depth knowledge of the client and best practices to develop sophisticated hypotheses and test various conclusions.
Expected to establish relationships with key client personnel and deliver timely, high quality service to the client.
Selects, tailors and applies formal methodology methodology's, approaches, frameworks, tools and techniques to analyze client requirements, develop hypotheses, and draws conclusions/recommend solutions'
• Uses knowledge to formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions
• Uses in-depth consulting skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience and education, IBM's intellectual capital, aligned to practice business objectives and processes
• Well versed in Stakeholder Management and ability to leverage 'Influencer Model' to gain support
• Operates as a team member and team leader.
• Reports milestone or engagement phase progress and demonstrates leadership in the engagement team
• Negotiates effectively to define engagement scope of work and outputs, and contract-based phased approaches to achieving client objectives.
• Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to the engagement and creates multiple solutions to the hypothesis being developed.
• Experienced with working with clients (Client VP level and Directors), managing expectations, and addressing/resolving issues
• Ability to work across IBM business organizations to organize teams
• Proven ability to manage consulting projects OnTime, OnBudget
• Excellent executive communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Automation technologies, assessment approach, business case creation.
• Understands the strategic vision of Automation
• Proven ability to guide/lead and facilitate, client workshops on topic of Robotic Process Automation
• Proven ability to solve RPA problems with minimal oversight
• Ability to engage and lead conversations with client IT organizations in order to address the hurdles to RPA adoption
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2-3 Years Experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
3-5 years automation architecture experience
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Back to top