Robotics Process Automation IT Architect / Technical Team Leader (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and the leading digital reinvention partner to transform enterprises across multiple industries through cognitive. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services covering the complete process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
- Leading technical implementations of different RPA technologies in client environment
- Evaluate different implementation architectures and design client specific RPA implementation
- Acting as technical focal point to clients for RPA implementations and in RfPs / PoCs
- Explains to clients the differences of different RPA technologies - from a functional as well as from an IT implementation / infrastructure perspective
- Designs Operating Models for RPA Operations from infrastructure up to application operation and maintenance
- Develops and explains developer guidelines for RPA implementations and coaches the developer teams
- Can act as sub-project lead for RPA development team
- Uses in-depth consulting skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience and education, IBM's intellectual capital, aligned to practice business objectives and processes
- Acts as a coach for consultants, peers, new hires and engagement participants from other IBM organizations
- Operates as a team member and team leader.
- Reports milestone or engagement phase progress and demonstrates leadership in the engagement team
- Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to the IT architecture and creates multiple solutions to the hypothesis being developed (demonstrates exhaustive thinking)
- Works across IBM business organizations and organizes teams
- Experience with Automation implementation projects from a developer and a technology perspective
- IT Architecture background, familiar with Microsoft .Net infrastructures, technologies that typically integrate with RPA tools like Active Directory Services and common RPA toolsets (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath)
- Well versed in Stakeholder Management and ability to leverage 'Influencer Model' to gain support
- Experienced with working with clients, managing expectations, and addressing/resolving issues
- Proven ability to manage consulting projects On Time, On Budget
- Strong knowledge of Automation Technologies
- Strong experience in building operational models
- Proven ability to guide/lead and facilitate client workshops on topic of Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- F luent German in spoken and written
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply now and join the team!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top