Robotics Process Automation Engagement Mgr/ Leading Consultant (m/f)
At IBM, we are currently looking for Robotics Process Automation Engagement Manager / Leading Consultant .
Responsibilities of the successful candidate would be:
- Leading client engagements and providing project oversight in Robotics Process Automation
Consultative Selling role .
- Leads the delivery of one or more work streams or multiple work products on major portions of large or medium engagements
- Presents engagement (phase) results to clients.
- Negotiates with clients to incorporate changes to client requirements in contracts and engagement scope.
- Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Uses in-depth consulting skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience and education, IBM's intellectual capital, aligned to practice business objectives and processes
- Acts as a coach for consultants, peers, new hires and engagement participants from other IBM organizations
- Operates as a team member and team leader.
- Reports milestone or engagement phase progress and demonstrates leadership in the engagement team
- Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to the engagement and creates multiple solutions to the hypothesis being developed (demonstrates exhaustive thinking)
- Able to establish relationships with key client personnel and deliver timely, high quality service to the client
- Understands and can manage organizational resources, priorities, business objectives and policies; in a matrix environment, to meet engagement deadlines and goals.
- Formulates hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions
- Works across IBM business organizations and organizes teams
- Experience with Process Improvement and with Automation projects
- Well versed in Stakeholder Management and ability to leverage 'Influencer Model' to gain support
- Experienced with working with clients (Client VP level and Directors), managing expectations, and addressing/resolving issues
- Proven ability to manage consulting projects On Time, On Budget
- Excellent executive communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Automation strategic vision and technologies, assessment approach, business case creation.
- Proven ability to guide/lead and facilitate client workshops on topic of Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Proven ability to solve RPA problems with minimal oversight
- Trained in Facilitation of Design Thinking Methods
- Ability to travel
- German and English fluent in spoken and written
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top